More than Flowers:
Instead of roses or floral arrangement this year, do something really thoughtful… something that she knows you put some effort into. Take pix of her bridal bouquet and have a florist re-create it. It let’s her know you would marry her all over again.
My Favorite Valentine Destination for 2010:
- Loring Pasta Bar
- Sunday nights are Tango night. It feels like you are on vacation… in a completely different place. Enjoy dinner and watch the ballroom dancers. Very Romantic!
Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend:
- While diamonds may not be in your budget, you could wrap a Neil Diamond CD
- Make sure she knows that while this isn’t the precious gem, she is your treasure.
- Follow up with invite to dance to her favorite Neil Diamond song
- Can’t think of anything… do a Dial-A Compliment card
- Involve the Kids
- On the card include a password… so each time she calls you and says the password, you give her a compliment
- Have some ready – should be thoughtful – not just your eyes are pretty – I get lost in your blue eyes and I love how you capture my gaze
Now that sounds like dialing to solve a Love Emergency!! Thanks to our friends at Out of the Box Dates you can now feel prepared for Valentine’s Day, in unique unusual ways! If you have more ideas for us, there is still time! Submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Shop around the website for other Valentines Day Date Ideas!!